Headwaters Tri meeting 9/28/14
- Marcia 10k
- Dustie fear of water
- Brandi half marathon
- Neil podium at nationals
- Nationals is fun for all those that went
- Time trials, open water swims, workshops for swim all provided good activities from the club
- Expand activities for next year from the club
- Fargo and Blue Ox as bookend events
- Christel did not run off with the $200 that we have in the account.
- $232.17 ending balance.
- Monies to be spent:
- Domain name
- USAT membership
- Non-profit status with state
- Newsletter is replaced by Facebook page and club website
- Establishing committees for social events and growth opportunities
- Committee will not preclude events already in place.
- Committee will provide and identify additional opportunities for growth of the club events.
- Craig motions to accept changes
- Brandi second the motion to approve
- Motion was voted as approved
- Simplifying election of officers
- New minimums
- 10 of one main item, no further minimums apply
- Christel contacted supplier about old 1500 euro minimum order and that would still be valid.
- Lisa proposed that we open order with the understanding that if we do not meet minimums we will refund money
Board of directors elections:
- Neil, Matt, Craig, Christel, David L., all agreed to continue with board as needed.
- Dustie, and Marcia agreed to join board.
- Neil motioned to accept board
- Brandi 2nd the motion
- Board was accepted as photographed, see below
- Grow membership through clinic, social, and other events to get more people that may be interested and hesitant.
- Use Nevis as dedicated bike “group”
- Bemidji as center for open water swim
- Attempt to grow a run in the Walker area
- Training workshops as part of a year long growth and educational opportunities
- Two differing opinions are presented. One concept presented by Dustie and Marcia included a workshops with various presenters focused on different areas of triathlon. Christel proposed an idea of a beginner and intermediate/advanced session.
- Referred to education committee.
- Purchase of GoPro for underwater video recording for club was discussed.
- Neil presented the donation/sale of his old camera to club.
Christel said go home. Matt motioned that Christel said go home. Meeting was closed.